Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Preview for tomorrows blog chain post...

I usually tend to half way dread my turn in the blog chain. It's a tad bit daunting being in a chain full of VERY talented writers, and I always feel a bit intimidated by most of them. This time around, I have found myself so excited by our topic that I not only wrote the post days early, but I am having issues with patience about posting it!

That being said, I ran across the best pictures and decided I would post them today as a type of segue for tomorrows blog chain...and yes, they are a bit of a hint too! Be sure that you come back tomorrow and if the **Haitian Voodoo Priestess is reading this, I'll apologize in advance...



** http://terrirainer.blogspot.com/2008/09/open-apology-to-vodou-priestess.html

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haha, those pics are great. Can't wait for tomorrow's post! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent phrase

Anonymous said...

So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
Hope for answer