Okay, I may complain, but at least when I get tagged with a meme, it makes me feel obligated to actually post. I look at it as an exercise in writing.
I was tagged by Monkey Toe Momma http://mommahasmonkeytoes.blogspot.com/ .
The Rules Are:
"Tell us/me/the world 10 interesting/random/quirky/normal/silly things about yourself … things you’re looking forward to, things about you personally, whatever you want."
1. I am completely ADD...I'll throw random thoughts at you faster than you can catch them.
2. I hyper-focus when I read a good book, and will rarely put it down until I finish it (not good on the eyes).
3. My calendar looks like a scratch pad. I have something written on almost EVERY day, and it's ALL kids/school crap (Even the weekend).
4. I am an obsessive blog READER, not so much in the way of posting, but I do comment on other's blogs daily...do I get points for that?
5. This is the first time in 14 years that I have not had ANY kids home the entire day (I know I posted this before, but I'm just so danged excited about it)!
6. Talk with a Scottish burr, and I am putty...putty I say (my husband refuses to even try, although I did win a bet and make him wear a kilt for a week...wooohooo 6'5" of leggy man)!
7. My mom is my best friend. I do have other friends, but my mom wins for longevity, she's put up with me longer than my other friends.
8. I never want to be rich and famous. I just want to be a published author and have people actually read my work, and enjoy it (okay,I'll admit that I want to be asked to autograph my book too).
9. I never went to college, well, I never graduated, there was that ONE semester. I think that's why I am so adamant that my own children go. It is a priority...BIG one.
10. I am very laid back. Not much bothers me. I am usually not prone to emotional outbursts and rarely cry (unless it's a sad movie, then bring Kleenex!).
Okay, I'm supposed to tag other people, but I figure if you wanna do the meme, than by all means do it, if not that's okay too.