Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
So, my seven nominees are (in no particular order):
1. Monkey Toe Momma - http://mommahasmonkeytoes.blogspot.com/ Corrine cracks me up. She and her family are GORGEOUS! She always has some minor drama (i.e. chocolate milk keyboards, cell phones in water).
2. Mrs.4444 - http://www.halfpastkissintime.com/ If you haven't ever been to Mrs. 4444's blog, you don't know what you're missing! She is Wisconsin's answer to Martha Stewart with a personality (and her Mom is such a gem).
3.Literal Dan - http://literaldan.blogspot.com/ One-Eyed Dan is a heck of an intellectual stay-at-home Dad. It's so great to see a MAN have to suffer through toddlers!
4. Authoress - http://misssnarksfirstvictim.blogspot.com/ This is one of my favorite sites. Authoress is a writer who has created such a positive community for other writers. I won't be offended if she doesn't post this award, but I felt she deserved it regardless.
5. Wifey - http://wifeyshouse.blogspot.com/ Can I have your autograph? Smart, funny and really hot for a mom (I mean that in a totally non-lesbian way).
6. Christy - http://www.heavyonthecaffeine.com/ What can I say? Christy is a super-blogger! She has a gift, and I can't wait to see her get busy on a manuscript.
7. Scott Eagan - http://scotteagan.blogspot.com/ Once again, I don't expect this award to ever see the pages of his blog. That being said, Scott Eagan takes his time (like so many other's in the publishing arena) to give writers advice. Thanks for all the great info!