Monday, January 7, 2013

Natural Selection via Inbox


In an attempt to get back into the habit of writing, I have a feeling some of my blog posts shall be a tad on the, well, useless side. I’m certainly not going to try and change anyone’s life, if I can make you chuckle or even think of something aside from the mundane worries of life, my job here is done for the day. I’ll leave the life improvement and highly intellectual posts to my friend Mark McIntyre. Feel free to check out his blog here Today in 2013. (That's him below...he likes cake)

Okay, if you’re still here reading useless fluff (and not busy perving Mark), today’s topic is similar (in a way) to my post yesterday about categorizing people (Categorizing Relationships). While cleaning out my inbox (does anyone even communicate through emails anymore?), I realized that I archive all of the messages but a few. It made me wonder about that. So here’s what I realized.

     #1 If you haven’t talked to me in a day or two, 
                          you get archived.

#2 If I don’t really care one way or another about talking to you, you get archived .                   

When I was done, I only had two left in my inbox. I was a tad surprised by who they were. But it did make me smile. Was it any surprise it was a couple of wee Scotsman?

So how about you? Do you archive messages, delete them, or just let them sit where they are?


2 comments:

Mark said...

That is a damn fine photo...

TerriRainer said...

I agree....that guy in a kilt is pretty smokin hot.