** http://terrirainer.blogspot.com/2008/09/open-apology-to-vodou-priestess.html
"If you can't be good, be good at it." —My grandmother's parting words of wisdom. A few days later, she was gone. I've carried those words with me ever since. Life's too short not to ask questions, tell stories, chase rabbit holes, laugh at yourself, and occasionally get into a little harmless trouble. Welcome to my corner of the internet. Pull up a chair, stay awhile, and don't be surprised if the conversation wanders from haunted hotels to Highland castles and ghost stories.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Preview for tomorrows blog chain post...
I usually tend to half way dread my turn in the blog chain. It's a tad bit daunting being in a chain full of VERY talented writers, and I always feel a bit intimidated by most of them. This time around, I have found myself so excited by our topic that I not only wrote the post days early, but I am having issues with patience about posting it!
** http://terrirainer.blogspot.com/2008/09/open-apology-to-vodou-priestess.html
** http://terrirainer.blogspot.com/2008/09/open-apology-to-vodou-priestess.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bloodstone Manor
Bloodstone Manor. It sounds like the setting of a Scooby-Doo episode—some crumbling old mansion with secret passages, dramatic lightning...
-
I’ve often wondered how everyone else comes up with their blog chain topic. As for me, it usually falls into the category of what’s foremost...
-
It's my turn to pick the topic on this blog chain round, even though I missed the last one, which Elana started ( http://www.elanajohnso...



4 comments:
Haha, those pics are great. Can't wait for tomorrow's post! :)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Magnificent phrase
So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
Hope for answer
Post a Comment