Thursday, April 17, 2008

Guardian of the Veil, Gerard's Quest

I decided on the above title for my short story and sent it over to the publisher. I actually think that if I ever get tired of my Crescent Cove series, I may have to pursue the Gede, Gerard to start with of course!

Not much to say other than it seems as though everyone has been kept busy with their own busy lives lately (Skeeteeeerrrrr...where are you?).

Maybe by next week I will be immersed in my revisions once again, and will simply be posting my many complaints of how slow and disgusting I find it! LOL

:)

2 comments:

Skeeter said...

Ah, yes ... WORK ON THAT NOVEL! Publish it. Let me buy copies of it. Oh, what a vicious cycle.

TerriRainer said...

There you are!

I know, I know, Lisa has started to nag a bit louder about starting back on my revisions!

When I do get The Crichton Heir published, I will personally give you a signed copy. I would never ask you to buy it, after all the help you've given me!

:) Terri