"If you can't be good, be good at it." —My grandmother's parting words of wisdom. A few days later, she was gone. I've carried those words with me ever since. Life's too short not to ask questions, tell stories, chase rabbit holes, laugh at yourself, and occasionally get into a little harmless trouble. Welcome to my corner of the internet. Pull up a chair, stay awhile, and don't be surprised if the conversation wanders from haunted hotels to Highland castles and ghost stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Consider Writing Prompts a Crutch or a Useful Tool?
Do you consider writing prompts a crutch or a useful tool? Right now, I want that crutch. Stretching my creative brain cells has been cha...
-
I’ve often wondered how everyone else comes up with their blog chain topic. As for me, it usually falls into the category of what’s foremost...
-
It's my turn to pick the topic on this blog chain round, even though I missed the last one, which Elana started ( http://www.elanajohnso...
No comments:
Post a Comment